Quality Dental School's (QDS) academic programs are designed to meet and exceed the needs of the modern professional environment. As a QDS student, you will gain experience, knowledge, and partnership from day one that will set you apart and prepare you for success. As a graduate, you will have the skills and expertise that will launch an exciting career!
Step by Step Admissions Process
Step 1: Complete the Pre Enrollment Form to inquire about our 3 innovative programs.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment for a personal interview, tour of the East Orange, New Jersey campus, and develop a customized curriculum
Online Students: Schedule an appointment with the Executive Receptionist and develop a customized curriculum.
Step 3: The student must complete the application for enrollment (Provided by Admissions)
In addition students must provide a copy of the following documents:
Social Security Card
Drivers license (Or State ID)
G.E.D. Certificate ( If applicable)
High School Diploma
Step 4: Submit the application. The Admissions process will begin to evaluate your eligibility. All applicants will be notified via email and/or phone with a decision.
Step 5: Upon Acceptance. Apply for Financial Aid or explore additional payment options.
* If you have questions about VA education benefits, please call 888-442-4551, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET.
This Enrollment Contract Agreement is not binding until:
A) it is signed by the
B) student is accepted in writing by school official,
C) three business days of executed contractual agreement have elapsed. The student
and school must each retain a copy of this Enrollment Contract Agreement
1) All candidates must provide a high school diploma, or a G.E.D. certificate or transcript.
2) If the student does not possess any of these documents they are required to pass an Ability to Benefit Test.
3) All students must be 18 years of age or older.
4) Any person not qualified to enroll due to reading and math skills can receive a copy of the "Adult Remedial
Program" (Adult Education Program Directory) published by the N.J.D.O.E.